Sonam Kapoor is marrying boyfriend Anand Ahuja in Mumbai on 8 May. The mehendi ceremony began on 6 May and is spilling over to the 7th with the sangeet. As expected, it’s a star-studded affair. We bring you the latest updates from the event here.
Watch the 1st night enjoying moments
- Sonam Kapoor weds Anand Ahuja on 8 May
- Anand is a Delhi-based businessman
- The mehendi ceremony started on Sunday at Sonam’s apartment in Mumbai
- The mehendi & sangeet party is being held at Sunteck Signature Island at Bandra Kurla Complex
- Farah Khan is choreographing Sonam’s sangeet
#SonamKiShaadi: Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja Wedding
- Sonam wore a lehenga by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla for her mehendi
- Janhvi, Khushi were amongst the first ones to arrive
- Sonam Kapoor had a pre-mehendi party on Sunday
Sonam Kapoor is such a stunner! The bride-to-be looks absolutely resplendent in a white and gold lehenga from the studios of Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla at her mehendi ceremony in Mumbai. Sonam accessorised with a kundan choker, matching earrings, maang tika and bangles to complement her look. Sonam and Anand’s mehendi ceremony is at Bandra’s The Sunteck, Signature Island. Earlier in the evening, we got a glimpse of the groom-to-be arriving at the venue. Anand Ahuja was dressed in traditional wear, just like last evening, as he checked in to the venue. Check out Sonam Kapoor’s first photo from her mehendi. Doesn’t she look absolutely fabulous?