World Yoga Day or IDY-2018 (International Day of Yoga) – History and Celebration
International Yoga Day IDY-2018: Yoga plays a vital role to stay fit & fine. Yoga Day is celebrating across the world on June 21. International day of Yoga (IDY) is celebrating to remember the advantages of yoga. Yoga makes peace mind, maintains body fit & fine. Yoga also brings beauty in face and body.
Origin of Yoga Day;
The idea of International Day of Yoga was first proposed by the current Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi during his speech at the UNGA, on 27 September 2014.He stated; Yoga is an invaluable gift of India’s ancient tradition. It embodies unity of mind and body; thought and action; restraint and fulfillment; harmony between man and nature; a holistic approach to health and well-being. It is not about exercise but to discover the sense of oneness with yourself, the world and the nature. By changing our lifestyle and creating consciousness, it can help in well being. Let us work towards adopting an International Yoga Day.
— Narendra Modi, UN General Assembly
Why June 21 is celebrated as International Yoga Day?
As yoga goes international on June 21 at International Yoga day, the date actually has a very desi, mythological connection. People the world over embraced International Yoga day on the dawn of June 21 by posting photos on social media. In India many politicians were seen leading Yoga programs in cities while Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself led a large gathering at Rajpath Road in the country’s capital of Delhi. The United Nations General Assembly adopted the India-led resolution declaring June 21 as ‘International Day of Yoga’.
But why was June 21 selected as the day to commemorate the 6,000 year old practice? When proposing 21 June as the date, Modi said that the date was the longest dayof the year in the northern hemisphere (shortest in the southern hemisphere), having special significance in many parts of the world. From the perspective of yoga, the summer solstice marks the transition to Dakshinayana.
Look at here the Indian actress Shilpa Shetty released a yoga day video on her instagram account.
“They say..Consistency is the key to Mastery..Discipline isn’t glamorous but will always be effective in the long run. 15 yrs ago affected with a C4 C5 neck injury (and thought I would never be able attempt this) .. but kept at it.. consistently..Cause I am a warrior.. aiming to hit the bullseye 😬with the #bowarrowpose Ahem! Video courtesy : @rajkundra9 ( consistently fab😘) #bowarrowpincha #yogacrazy #yogini #gratitude #consistency #discipline #instagood #saturday #readyforsundaybinge #nevergiveup
Celebration of the International Yoga Day
International Yoga Day IDY-2018 is used to celebrate by lots of people from many Countries in order to do all the activities in a better way without any harm to the Physical as well as Mental Body. International Yoga Day is celebrated on the 21st June to make the people to get aware about the effects and facts of the Yoga for the proper health. It is very easy to make every task possible with proper Yoga and Meditation which gives lots of energy to the Body to do every task properly and accurately. Yoga creates lot of great vibrations in the people to make them to develop and change all their Bad things into the Good things.
Yoga makes every people to survive with proper planning and ideas to concentrate on many of the tasks in a better way. Yoga maintains Body to get a proper shape and size to the Body by which people are used to do lot of tasks easily and accurately. Yoga develops the Body of the people in a much accurate way by which it makes the people to cultivate every activity to improve all the activities which are necessary for the people. Yoga cultivates the people to do every activity with proper planning and management to tackle and handle all the activities to get the people to move ahead in life. It is very important for everyone to respond as per the tasks to do it with lots of hard work and ideas.
Objectives of the International Yoga Day IDY-2018
International Yoga Day IDY-2018 makes the people to do all the activities in a much better way to change the attitude of the people for the development of the Country. Government has developed lot of things by which people can come ahead to do Yoga and Meditation for their own and others improvement in their behaviour and mind. People should be able to react for doing Yoga and Meditation in order to focus and do their tasks with proper concentration and confidence. It is very important for the people to do many of the activities to fulfill with proper Yoga and Meditation. So there are many of the Objectives and goals for doing the Yoga and Meditation and they are as follows ;-
- Yoga gives every Natural and Amazing profits to lots of people.
- Yoga makes the people to connect to the Natural Environment.
- Yoga is necessary to get the people to come across the use of Meditation.
- To make the people to let them to get every knowledge and benefits of the Yoga and Meditation.
- Yoga is necessary to make the people to decrease the rate of Diseases in the World.
- Yoga also brings the people to come closer for the health related activities from their work schedule.
- Yoga spreads peace and Honor with better development and Growth of all the activities in the World.
- Yoga helps to give every people relief from every kind of Bad conditions and also from much more of the Stress.
- Yoga makes the people to strengthen the Coordination of the World.
- Yoga makes the people to get them aware about all the Mental as well as Physical problems and also their Solutions.
- Yoga changes the mind of the people to do every good task in the Country and stop every bad activity in the Country.
- Yoga makes the people to know them about the Good Health and also about the Healthy Lifestyle to make the people to enjoy the life with all the possible ideas and plans for their own welfare.
- Yoga makes the connection between the Health protection as well as Development of the Sustainable Health.
- Yoga is done to do every kind of activity with it’s proper success by completing all the Challenges for achieving the goal.
- Yoga makes the people to maintain and develop the Physical as well as Mental Health and also encourages many of the people.
yoga day london
yoga day events
how to celebrate yoga day
happy yoga day
yoga day at un
4th international yoga day
facts about international yoga day
international yoga day usa
international day of yoga 2018
yoga day asanas
common yoga protocol 2018
yoga day 2018 pdf
international yoga day protocol in hindi
4th international yoga day
international day of yoga 2018,
international yoga day registration
Yoga is firstly started in the India Country. Yoga makes the people see beyond the future as compared to the normal person. Yoga can be done for some time or it can be done for much more time as anyone requires to do it. Yoga can be done at any time whether in the Morning, Night or in the Evening. So every people should do Yoga at any time in any place to develop their Physical as well as Mental condition in a way that they can do every task in an accurate way with success of the goal.
In this International Yoga Day IDY-2018 we will take decision to start practicing yoga on a daily basis. Practicing Yoga will maintain the body Sexy & Fit.